That's all for fourth grade.
I love fourth grade, but why does it have to be the end of it?
Why does fourth grade only lasts for a year?
It's not fair.
I wish it lasts forever,
or at least 3 years.
I love fourth grade.
There's math and there's reading.
Lunch and recess, which I love.
There's social studies and science which is so very exciting.
and there's also more that I will miss:
My TEACHERS. They are one of the best teachers in the whole wide world.
Last but not the least,
The Class Pets,
A frog called Mr. Froggy and a gerbil named Shelby.
There used to be a hamster named Humphrietta, but she went to another happy place.
I want to stay in fourth grade forever, but I know whatever grade I am in I will be as happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home