Oliver Twist

Just a few months ago, a friend told me she watched a movie called Oliver Twist and said it's a real sad movie. I wondered how sad it is, so I watched it.
I found out it's a very sad movie. I can't believe how sad it is.
It's about an orphan boy named Oliver Twist. The movie began when he asked the owner of his orphange if he could have some more food to eat. The owner was mad and decided to sell him. That was the sad part.
It was a cold winter day. They searched for people who wanted to buy Oliver and made him work. They visited a lot of stores, but nobody wanted him. Finally they found a mean guy who wanted Oliver to work in his store. Oliver was treated badly, so he ran away.
I would like to watch this movie again someday. It's sad, but it's a great movie.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home