Love, Peace, Happiness

Let's make Love, Peace, and Happiness in this world with my intresting experiences. Have fun reading my blog. Be a forever reader. Live Laugh Love.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Being the oldest

I'm the oldest child in my family. I only have one little brother, I wish I have a big sister who I could look up to. Sometimes when I thought about being the oldest and how much I dislike it, I tried to think about how fun it is to be the oldest. What I love to think about in that moment is that I get to experience everything before my brother. That sure does makes me feel good. When I told my little bro that, he said,"No Fair!" and I simply told him, "That's why I get to be the oldest." and my brother would try to change the subject. I guess I don't need a big sister after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NWoF Guild