Love, Peace, Happiness

Let's make Love, Peace, and Happiness in this world with my intresting experiences. Have fun reading my blog. Be a forever reader. Live Laugh Love.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Can't Wait To Go Back To School

I can't wait until school start. It's not because I'm not enjoying summer. It's because I actually miss school. When I start school this year, I am going to be in Fifth Grade.

I think I'm going to love being a fifth grader, because fifth graders get to have the lead part in the Spring Musical, design a car for The Art Car Parade, and lots of other fun stuff.

I asked the graduated fifth graders and they said their fifth grade year was awesome. So I am really looking forward to it.
There's only three more weeks until school time. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NWoF Guild