Love, Peace, Happiness

Let's make Love, Peace, and Happiness in this world with my intresting experiences. Have fun reading my blog. Be a forever reader. Live Laugh Love.

Friday, June 16, 2006

It's Raining outside


Whenever it rains, my plan always changes. Well, it doesn't rain often now since it's summer, but the first week of summer vacation the whole city was poured with rain everyday of the week. I was supposed to go to my friend's house Monday in that week. I couldn't go because of the rain. So I decided to go Tuesday, but No. It rained for the whole day AGAIN!!!! On Wednesday, it didn't rain very hard so mom said I could go. Yay!
When it was time for my mom to pick me up. The rain was very hard outside, so my mom called to tell me that she will pick me up later. My friends begged my mom if I could sleepover and my mom said Yes! My friends and I were so happy, because of the rain.
Sometimes rain is useful too. It does change your plans, but it help the plants grow healthy and strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NWoF Guild