Lego World of Fun
Today my mom bought me and my brother a pack of Lego Toys and a big, unbuild Lego Tower. It's so cool. I made the Lego Spiders first. It's hard, but it's also a lot of fun. While I was building it, I began to love Legos. The lego turned out so cool.
Since me and my little brother loves building legos so much, we planned to make a Lego World in my room. We have everything we needed. The spiders, the Lego Tower, the knight and the Lego Creatures. I really can't wait to build it and have a lego world in my room.
Last year, when I was visiting Disney World in Orlando, Florida, I saw a store called Lego World. It's fuul of big robots, Creatures made out of Lego Pieces. They were amazing. I am going to that place this summer. I could get some ideas from that place. I can't wait for that surprise too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home