Love, Peace, Happiness

Let's make Love, Peace, and Happiness in this world with my intresting experiences. Have fun reading my blog. Be a forever reader. Live Laugh Love.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Paintball Party


Yesterday I was invited to one of my classmates' birthday party. It was a Paintball Party. It's a game where you divide into two teams and try to shoot your opponent with a Paintball Gun which is huge and heavy. It shoots paintball until 15 feet and when you shoot, smoke comes out. I thought it would be fun, so I went there. When I got there I got scared, because lots of people said it hurts. That was true. I tried it and those paintballs does hurts. They're just little balls filled with paint inside it, but what made it hurt was the gun.
I'm not trying to scare people who wants to try paintball, but I came home with two colored bruises. One in the leg and one in the stomach, but other than the pain, the game was fun, because we get to play in the mud. At least I got the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NWoF Guild