Love, Peace, Happiness

Let's make Love, Peace, and Happiness in this world with my intresting experiences. Have fun reading my blog. Be a forever reader. Live Laugh Love.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's Finally Finished

I decided to make a lego world and it's finally finished. It takes me a long time. I put the lego world upstairs in my room. The Lego World included a Tower with three buildings, three spinning spider, warriors and a dragon.

Besides making the lego world, I also wrote a little story describing it.
It's mostly about the Tower and the spiders. In my imagination, the tower is called The Tower of Doom. It is ruled by a mean, powerful king. The dragon and Bad Warriors guards the Tower, while the spinning spiders and good warriors try to find out the king's plan to rule the whole wide world and turn it into a bad place filled with evil.

The good warriors are Snow Warrior, Water Warrior and Nature Warrior.

The bad Warriors are Desert Warrior, Monster Warrior and the most powerful warrior, Evil Fire Warrior.

I love building legos and making up stories. it's becoming one of my favorite things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NWoF Guild