Love, Peace, Happiness

Let's make Love, Peace, and Happiness in this world with my intresting experiences. Have fun reading my blog. Be a forever reader. Live Laugh Love.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Tooth Fairy





I lost my tooth last night and my friend lost her tooth in the morning. That was a coincidence.

I got another tooth for the tooth fairy, so I put it under my pillow.
Next to the letter I wrote to the toothfairy.

This is what my letter said:

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I have another tooth for you. So does my friend, Shiza. She lost it in the morning. My tooth fell out this afternoon.

This may be one of the last teeth I am going to lose. Almost all my teeth in my mouth are permanent ones. Those can’t wiggle. I am going to miss wiggling my teeth and putting a tooth in my pillow.

Guess What! On our trip to New York last summer, my brother lost his tooth and when we got to a hotel, I lost mine. Isn’t that funny? Well, that’s it for now. Maybe I am going to lose another tooth in 3 months. Hope to see you then.

Thank You,
Reina


I woke up this morning with money under my pillow.
Actually I don’t really believe in Tooth Fairy. I already know it’s my mom who came in the middle of the night to put money under my pillow, but it’s fun pretending to believe in Tooth Fairies.
Even though I don’t believe in Tooth Fairies, I still think they are cool. They collect kid’s teeth and give them money. I love Tooth Fairies. I can’t wait to lose another teeth.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog sucks!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

Well, I like it!
Visit some other blogs if you hate this one!

12:38 PM  
Blogger chatter-box said...

@ anonymous: Don't be so chidish. She's just posting her feelings, ok?

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

NWoF Guild