My Awesome Summer.
I love this year's summer. We traveled Florida. First I went to Orlando, Florida. We are actually headed for Disney World.
I love Disney World. it's full of magic.
Lots of cool attractions, and speechless, magical views.
We went to five disney parks.
Typhoon Lagoon, Magic Kingdom, MGM studio, Epcot and Animal Kingdom.
My favorite is MGM studio and Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom
My favorite rides are The Pirates of Caribbean, Kali River Rapids, Crush'n'Gusher, and Mount Everest,The Legend of the Forbidden Mountain. I think Mount Everest is one of the scariest. The roller coaster dropped you five feet and then it goes backwards so quickly.
It was scary but so cool!
Before I wasn't scared of roller coaster I even rode the one where they put you upside down, but after that ride, I am scared of roller coasters. I still love jet coasters.
I also like kali River Rapids, because it's an awesome water ride. I love water rides. I love everything in Disney World. I am really looking forward for next summer. I hope it's going to be a blast like this one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home